The key aim of Social Sunday sessions is to have fun on the water and socialise with fellow members! It is a great opportunity to get out and practice the skills you have learnt in a safe, friendly, structured and controlled environment. There will be a morning session and an afternoon session with a break for lunch. As Social Sunday is run by a team of volunteers, it would be greatly appreciated if you could volunteer for one of the sessions.
1) For this activity participants need to have a PB2 certificate or equivalent.
2) Please arrive by 10:00 when there will be briefing by the OOD who will advise the activities planned for the day.
3) All members should ensure they have appropriate equipment for the weather and conditions, to include personal buoyancy. Please also remember that it can get cold on the water, at any time of year.
4) Under 18's require a U18 Parental Consent Form (2020 Season) form which must be completed.
5) Registration is required.
East Lothian Yacht Club | 36-40 Victoria Road | The Harbour | North Berwick | East Lothian | EH39 4JL